Our statement of faith gives a description of truths as agreed upon by the National Association of Evangelicals which we hold as foundational to the Christian faith as guided by the Scripture. We have this statement of faith not to exclude but to proclaim truth that transforms. Our heart is to deal with doctrinal issues and stay humble, open and approachable. We want to provide you with the foundations of who we are as a church.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.